Thursday 17 December 2009

Wholesale Dvds - How Do I Make A Profit From Selling Dvds?

I often hear: 'How much should I sell my DVDs? "This is a common question, and I can provide you with the answer.New sellers often times think that they will be $ 5 off each DVD they sell. This is not the truth by any means. Although the DVDs are the hottest item available on the internet, it creates a lot of competition for a seller.Volume is the key in this online business. The real profit you will see a DVD from $ 1 - $ 3. This sounds like nothing, but set the sale of approximately 20,000 DVDs per month as a top eBay sellers.What I do is to sell a DVD for a few dollars more than I paid. For example if I pay $ 7.50 for a DVD I will sell it for 8, $ 99. I then make money off of the shipping and handling costs. my flat to ship a DVD is $ 3.99 and then I charge $ 2.00 for each additional DVD that is purchased and shipped. The cost of a DVD by the United States Post Office ship around so my profit of $ 1.29 shipping around $ 2.70.You are probably wondering if this tactic is ethical. The answer is yes! course this ethically. The fact of the matter is that I am with my clients in advance about the cost of shipping. Ebay is aware that sellers use this tactic and they have no problem with that. My clients know that their total cost before they ever buy a DVD from me. What these amounts is one thing. I'm able to make money out of all my DVDs. If I have a qualification not sell well, then I can sell it for what I paid for my earnings of the shipping handling.In close and I wish you success in your DVD business. If you have any questions please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment